Mud City Consulting LLC
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Mud City collects the following data on all website users:
- Personal identification information
- Information on your browser, IP address, location, and device
- Information on your behavior on our website, including pages viewed, links clicked, and actions taken
How do we collect your data?
Website users directly provide data to Mud City. Mud City collects data and processes data when users:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
Clients expressly and directly provide personal data to Mud City via Mud City’s website.
How will we use your data
Mud City collects data from website users in order to:
- Process orders and manage users’ accounts
- Email users with special offers on other products and services of Mud City
- To assist in advertising and marketing efforts more fully set forth herein
Mud City may collect data from its clients in order to perform its services.
Clients consent to the release of this information and data to Mud City for the purpose of the performance of Mud City’s services for the client’s benefit. This release of information and the relationship between Mud City and its clients is subject to the Terms of Service.
How do we store your data?
Mud City securely stores client data on its servers located in the United States using third party hosting providers, and retained in accordance with Mud City’s Terms of Service.
Data is retained in accordance with Mud City’s Terms of Service.
Mud City may send its clients and website visitors information about products and services of Mud City. If you have agreed to receive such marketing materials, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Mud City from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Mud City is committed to making you fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request from Mud City copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Mud City correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Mud City to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Mud City erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Mud City restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Mud City’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Mud City transfer the data collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Clients who voluntarily provide their personal data in order for Mud City to provide services do so pursuant to Mud City’s Terms of Service. The retention, return, transfer, and destruction of personal data provided for such purposes is subject to the terms of such Terms of Service.
If you make a request, Mud City has one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at:
Email us at: email@example.com
Mud City keeps this Policy under regular review and places any updates on its website. This Policy was last updated on May 14, 2020.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this Policy, the data we hold from you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org